- Argentina beats Dutch in shootout to reach World Cup final
- Tanard Jackson suspended indefinitely by NFL — again
- FAA investigating fireworks drone flights
- Pentagon: We’ll give Obama a drone strike with al-Baghdadi’s name on it
- Marine in Mexican custody to get day in court after 101 days
- Senate OKs San Antonio mayor as housing secretary
- NFL star likely fooled by Marine impostor who accepted first-class plane ticket
- Sen. Ted Cruz tweets Obama directions from fundraisers to border towns
- Israel hits key Hamas targets in Gaza offensive
- Ten-year sentence for New Orleans’ Nagin on graft charges
By Ted Cruz
Banning speech with a constitutional amendment is playing with fire
Topic - Mark A. Farrall
A prominent national defense expert appeared confused and disoriented as he wandered inside a downtown Wilmington office building less than 14 hours before his body was dumped with a load of trash at a nearby landfill, police said Wednesday.
"It is one facet of the investigation," Lt. Farrall said.
"We know he was seen on the 29th in a disoriented state and we know he was seen on the 30th in a disoriented state. Where he was in between those times, we're still working to try to figure out — and of course, what he was doing after 8:30 p.m. on the 30th," Lt. Farrall said.