- Paris Metro issues ‘politeness manual’ to improve passengers’ behavior
- Justin Bieber, crew detained at Australian airport in drug search
- Lee Rigby trial: Muslim who machete-hacked soldier calls it ‘humane’ kill
- GM ending Chevy sales in Europe to focus on Opel and Vauxhall
- Putin’s diplomats to U.S. busted for living high life off $1.5M bilked from Medicaid
- Happy Meal: Couple goes to McDonald’s, leaves with bag packed with cash
- Boehner: It took me 3 to 4 hours to sign up for Obamacare
- Oh my God! Costco lists Bible as fiction, Ron Burgundy memoir as gospel
- Sarah Palin responds to Martin Bashir’s resignation, praises media
- Obama to send 2 Gitmo terror suspects back to Algeria
Mark A. Magaw
Latest Mark A. Magaw Items
Authorities have charged a 20-year-old Maryland man in the fatal shooting last year of an 18-year-old high school student.
Five men are under arrest in the fatal shooting of Suitland High School student Charles Walker Jr., Prince George's County police said Wednesday.
A 15-year-old boy fatally shot in Prince George's County was the victim of a robber attempting to steal a pair of shoes he was carrying, police said Tuesday.
The number of law enforcement officers who died performing their duties declined by about 20 percent in 2012 after rising the two previous years, a nonprofit organization reported Thursday.
Crime is down across the board in Prince George’s County, officials announced with great fanfare Wednesday.
Two Prince George's County police officers face possible firing over their appearance in a spoof video that mocks the racial profiling of black drivers, but the NAACP is questioning whether such severe punishment is justified.
Two Prince George’s County police officers face possible firing over their appearance in a spoof video that mocks the racial profiling of black drivers, but the NAACP is questioning whether such severe punishment is justified.
A crash that killed an off-duty Prince George's County police officer was caused when the driver of an SUV swerved across several lanes of traffic, striking the officer's cruiser and causing him to hit a utility pole, police officials said Friday.
An off-duty Prince George’s County police officer died Thursday after his cruiser collided with another vehicle and hit a utility pole, marking the second time in two months that a county police officer has been killed in a car crash.