- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Topic - Mark Barden
Mark Barden, whose 7-year-old son was killed in the 2012 Sandy Hook shootings, has a message for the heartbroken father of one of the University of California, Santa Barbara, shooting victims: "You are not alone."
Mark Barden told Democrats Wednesday gun responsibility is a matter of public safety and shouldn't be caught up in politics.