- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Mark Barron
Gov. Matt Mead told an energy policy forum he remains skeptical that human beings are to blame for climate change and said fossil fuels will continue to remain an essential energy source.
It's been a terrific half-season for Matt Ryan, Marshawn Lynch, J.J. Watt and Charles Tillman.
Andrew Luck to the Colts at No. 1? Check.
Alabama is becoming the kind of NFL draft factory that the Miami Hurricanes were a decade ago.
The numbers looked good for Alabama's defense last season.
University of Alabama safety Mark Barron has been arrested on charges of hindering prosecution, a misdemeanor charge.
All-American safety Mark Barron said he'll be back for his senior season at Alabama, which had already lost three star juniors.
"With Cam Newton," Barron said. "I want to play them when they're at their best."
"I took a lot of time to make this decision and it was really one of the hardest decisions I ever had to make," Barron said. "I really don't have any regrets about making this decision."