- Kraft recalls 96K pounds of Oscar Mayer hot dogs over cheese error
- Boy Scouts boots church as host after gay leadership dispute
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren’s new book raises 2016 presidential speculation
- America is an oligarchy, not a democracy or republic, university study finds
- Rep. Marsha Blackburn: Hillary Clinton won’t be first female president
- French president accuses Syria’s Assad of gassing his own citizens
- Jimmy Carter’s grandson makes gains in governor’s race in Georgia
- Yemen: Airstrike targets al Qaeda training camps
- Easter worshippers shocked as car rams church, injuring 21
- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Mark Barron
Gov. Matt Mead told an energy policy forum he remains skeptical that human beings are to blame for climate change and said fossil fuels will continue to remain an essential energy source.
It's been a terrific half-season for Matt Ryan, Marshawn Lynch, J.J. Watt and Charles Tillman.
Andrew Luck to the Colts at No. 1? Check.
Alabama is becoming the kind of NFL draft factory that the Miami Hurricanes were a decade ago.
The numbers looked good for Alabama's defense last season.
University of Alabama safety Mark Barron has been arrested on charges of hindering prosecution, a misdemeanor charge.
All-American safety Mark Barron said he'll be back for his senior season at Alabama, which had already lost three star juniors.
"The reality is this: If we want less carbon in our world, if we want to preserve precious resources like water and energy, then each of us must make that choice every day," Barron said.
Barron said he's a climate change believer.