- Student protester shot, killed amid Venezuela unrest
- ‘Between Two Ferns’ director rushes to Obama’s defense, blasts O’Reilly
- Marine springs into action, runs down and tackles alleged Boston purse snatcher
- Education Department botching loan-amnesty program: GAO review
- Snowden: NSA uses fake Facebook to hack into users’ computers
- Tearin’ up my tweet: ‘N Sync’s Lance Bass promotes wrong Obamacare website
- Oil rig worker says he saw missing plane go down: report
- Pentagon: U.S. F-16 fighter jets to train with Poland near Ukraine
- Jerry Sandusky’s wife: Victims manipulated over money
- Ben Carson: America’s now ‘very much like Nazi Germany’
Latest Mark Begich Items
Lt. Gov. Mead Treadwell says he hopes an Alaskan is chosen to serve as the U.S. Arctic representative. But he says he isn't seeking the job.
The National Republican Senatorial Committee is planning robo-calls blasting U.S. Sen. Mark Begich over health care and a carbon tax.
U.S. Sen. Mark Begich has proposed a bill that would have a federal official help Alaska with a major project to export liquefied natural gas overseas.
U.S. Sen. Mark Begich's campaign is running radio ads taking aim at Charles Koch and David Koch, the billionaire backers of the conservative group Americans for Prosperity.
U.S. Sen. Mark Begich said Monday that Alaskans should never amend the state constitution as a "fix" for education.
In the lead-up to this year's elections, The Associated Press plans to publish an occasional list featuring the positions of the highest-profile Alaska U.S. Senate candidates on different issues.
U.S. Sen. Mark Begich has asked Gov. Sean Parnell to take a "personal interest" on the environmental issues contributing to the planned closure of a North Pole refinery.
Alaska Senator Mark Begich, D-Alaska, has amended the Postal Reform Act of 2014 placing Douglas and Auke Bay on the list of protected rural post offices.
A Senate committee unanimously passed a measure Thursday to allow people to carry guns on postal service property, but killed a broader push to let gun owners carry their firearms into actual post office buildings.