- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Latest Mark Brady Items
Prince George's County rescuers cut an escalator apart to free a 6-year-old boy whose hands and fingers got stuck under the handrail at the bottom of the moving staircase.
Authorities in Prince George's County say a woman has died after shoveling snow.
Prince George's County police say a preliminary investigation shows wet conditions and speed played a role in a crash between a car and a taxi in Landover that killed two people.
Authorities say two workers were injured in a flash fire as they worked on the roof of a dorm at the University of Maryland College Park.
A 33-year-old man was killed in a head-on collision on the Suitland Parkway on Wednesday night.
A 25-year-old man was in critical condition after the car he was driving was hit by a train.
Two fires in neighboring homes have been ruled suspicious, a Prince George's County fire department spokesman said Monday.
A 28-year-old man was arrested Friday in connection with the making of two small pipe bombs, one of which detonated on the porch of a College Park home on Tuesday causing minor damage.
No students or staff were injured in a fire at a Seabrook elementary school Monday morning, officials said.