- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
Latest Mark Brunell Items
Each time Tim Tebow steps on the field for the New York Jets, defenses will know what to expect.
The fallout from the New York Jets failing to make the NFL playoffs is in full swing, with members of coach Rex Ryan's staff leaving, players taking shots at quarterback Mark Sanchez and other players defending him.
Seventeen years. The Redskins have been searching for a quarterback to lead them out of the wilderness for that long. You'd think he was hiding in a mountain cave along the Afghanistan-Pakistan border (where his agent had stashed him to drive up his price).
Mark Sanchez is ready to go for the New York Jets.
New York Jets coach Rex Ryan considered benching quarterback Mark Sanchez in the third quarter of Sunday's 10-6 loss to Miami.
Mark Sanchez thought his streak was over.
The Jets signed veteran quarterback Mark Brunell, who backed up Drew Brees last season for the Super Bowl champion New Orleans Saints, to a two-year contract Wednesday.
Quarterback Todd Collins will play ahead of Mark Brunell once Jason Campbell leaves tomorrow's preseason game against Pittsburgh, Washington coach Joe Gibbs said yesterday.
Beat writers David Elfin and Ryan O'Halloran debate some key questions as the Redskins enter training camp. This week Elfin got first crack at the questions; there will be a role reversal next week. Stay tuned for this weekly treat; only 23 more to go.