- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Latest Mark Brunell Items
Each time Tim Tebow steps on the field for the New York Jets, defenses will know what to expect.
The fallout from the New York Jets failing to make the NFL playoffs is in full swing, with members of coach Rex Ryan's staff leaving, players taking shots at quarterback Mark Sanchez and other players defending him.
Seventeen years. The Redskins have been searching for a quarterback to lead them out of the wilderness for that long. You'd think he was hiding in a mountain cave along the Afghanistan-Pakistan border (where his agent had stashed him to drive up his price).
Mark Sanchez is ready to go for the New York Jets.
New York Jets coach Rex Ryan considered benching quarterback Mark Sanchez in the third quarter of Sunday's 10-6 loss to Miami.
Mark Sanchez thought his streak was over.
The Jets signed veteran quarterback Mark Brunell, who backed up Drew Brees last season for the Super Bowl champion New Orleans Saints, to a two-year contract Wednesday.
Quarterback Todd Collins will play ahead of Mark Brunell once Jason Campbell leaves tomorrow's preseason game against Pittsburgh, Washington coach Joe Gibbs said yesterday.
Beat writers David Elfin and Ryan O'Halloran debate some key questions as the Redskins enter training camp. This week Elfin got first crack at the questions; there will be a role reversal next week. Stay tuned for this weekly treat; only 23 more to go.