- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
- Foreign minister vows response if Russians are attacked in Ukraine
- Robert Griffin III to drive pace car before Richmond NASCAR race
- Material on Australian shore examined in jet hunt
- Bomb, shooting in Egypt kills 2 police officers
Latest Mark Burnett Items
Easter, Christmas, and the Son of God: three books carry on the experience of the well-received, Emmy award nominated TV miniseries "The Bible".
Ten years after "The Passion of the Christ," Jesus is returning to movie theatres with a gentler, more inclusive approach.
In the beginning, there was "The Bible," the most-watched cable TV show of 2013. Following its flood of faith-inspiring success are three Bible-based movies set to open in theaters this year.
Prolific TV producer Mark Burnett has a new venture. He's helping to launch an American version of the popular lucha libre wrestling league from Mexico.
Mark Burnett and Roma Downey’s “The Bible” franchise continues to grow in unexpected ways. Up next? A 16-city music tour featuring some of today’s most popular Christian acts.
"AD: Beyond the Bible," the follow-up to the blockbuster History series "The Bible," is set for NBC in the coming months with the reappearance of husband-wife hosts Mark Burnett and Roma Downey.
Location, location, location — and money. Those are the main sticking points for former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin, who reportedly was asked by reality-show producer Mark Burnett to host her own television talk show.
The networks, in their wisdom, have determined that the reason the five-part compilation of Bible stories from erstwhile reality TV mogul Mark Burnett (“Survivor,” “The Apprentice”) was a historic smash for cable network History was — but of course! — its miniseries format.
Television producer Mark Burnett said his successful three-hour History production of "The Bible" is heading to the big screen.