- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Latest Mark Burnett Items
"Ben Hur," a film adaptation of Lew Wallace's 1880 Bible-inspired novel, will make a big-screen comeback in 2016.
Mark Burnett and Roma Downey will produce a new version of the historical epic "Ben-Hur," as the faith-based film revival continues on the big screen.
Easter, Christmas, and the Son of God: three books carry on the experience of the well-received, Emmy award nominated TV miniseries "The Bible".
Ten years after "The Passion of the Christ," Jesus is returning to movie theatres with a gentler, more inclusive approach.
In the beginning, there was "The Bible," the most-watched cable TV show of 2013. Following its flood of faith-inspiring success are three Bible-based movies set to open in theaters this year.
Prolific TV producer Mark Burnett has a new venture. He's helping to launch an American version of the popular lucha libre wrestling league from Mexico.
Mark Burnett and Roma Downey’s “The Bible” franchise continues to grow in unexpected ways. Up next? A 16-city music tour featuring some of today’s most popular Christian acts.
"AD: Beyond the Bible," the follow-up to the blockbuster History series "The Bible," is set for NBC in the coming months with the reappearance of husband-wife hosts Mark Burnett and Roma Downey.
Location, location, location — and money. Those are the main sticking points for former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin, who reportedly was asked by reality-show producer Mark Burnett to host her own television talk show.