- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
Latest Mark Burnett Items
Even if your favorite nominee got snubbed, Sunday's Emmy telecast could have been the most satisfying in memory.
Even if your favorite nominee got snubbed, Sunday's Emmycast could have been the most satisfying in memory.
The Emmy Awards began on a controversial note when it was revealed that a taped comedy routine by Alec Baldwin for the show was cut from the telecast because it contained a joke about the News Corp. phone hacking scandal.
"The Amazing Race" has returned to the winner's podium at the Emmy Awards, reclaiming the crown for best reality-competition program.
"The Big Bang Theory" star Jim Parsons won his second Emmy in a row as best lead actor in a comedy. Melissa McCarthy of "Mike & Molly" won the award for lead actress.
"Modern Family" won the first four Emmy Awards on Sunday, capturing best supporting comedy actress, best supporting comedy actor, best writing for a comedy and best direction for a comedy series.
As a boy in the 1960s, reality TV king Mark Burnett was thrilled by the special-effects miracle of a sundered Red Sea in "The Ten Commandments."
As a kid in the 1960s, reality TV king Mark Burnett was thrilled by the special-effects miracle of a sundered Red Sea in "The Ten Commandments."
The Emmy Awards and the four major TV networks have agreed to an eight-year, $66 million deal that allows for changes in the ceremony, which is marking its 63rd year in September.