- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
The Second Amendment applies to the District, too
Topic - Mark Campbell
ohn Musto's comic opera "Volpone" returned to its original venue during the weekend as the Wolf Trap Opera Company unveiled a snazzy new production of the work it commissioned and premiered in March 2004. The company's current iteration of the opera seems considerably more polished, crackling with malice, humor, and surprisingly deep insight into the less savory aspects of the human character.
First Assistant Woodbury County Attorney Mark Campbell said it's frustrating to see Harris released.