- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
Topic - Mark Castel
Mark Castel, senior farm analyst for the Wisconsin-based Cornucopia Institute, a nonprofit industry watchdog group that has criticized Dean Foods, said the congressman's fundraising activities raise concerns.
"It doesn't make us feel comfortable that when we approach him with an issue that a lobbyist has beaten us to him with a $1,000 check," Mr. Castel said.