- Iraq mulls law to let men marry 8-year-old girls
- Russia sends bombers on 24-hour Arctic patrol
- Sam Adams beer brewer nixes St. Patrick’s parade that won’t allow gays
- Houston dad kills boy, 17, in daughter’s room in mistaken ID tragedy
- Rep. David Jolly ready to work with Democrats on compromise
- Joe Biden: I can’t be president — my golf would suffer
- German authorities grab suspected hardline Islamist
- Rare lesbian HIV transmission case turns up in Texas
- Obama economy: Rich get richer, as millionaires’ list grows
- Army’s ‘Most Wanted’ fugitive on lam since 1977 nabbed in Florida
By Bob Dole
The industrious island has proved itself worthy of U.S. inclusion
Topic - Mark Castel
"It doesn't make us feel comfortable that when we approach him with an issue that a lobbyist has beaten us to him with a $1,000 check," Mr. Castel said.
Mark Castel, senior farm analyst for the Wisconsin-based Cornucopia Institute, a nonprofit industry watchdog group that has criticized Dean Foods, said the congressman's fundraising activities raise concerns.