- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
Latest Mark Cuban Items
Three former executives conspired to hide a powerhouse law firm's snowballing financial problems from auditors and even their own partners as it headed toward collapse in the nation's biggest law firm bankruptcy, prosecutors said Thursday.
Mark Cuban thinks the next Kevin Durant would be better off in the NBA Development League rather than the college of his choice.
Dirk Nowitzki called it "probably the ugliest game-winner I ever shot," and this is how he described it.
Dirk Nowitzki got back to the All-Star game. Now he has to get the Dallas Mavericks back to the playoffs.
In the run-up to the 56th Annual Grammy Awards on Sunday, amateurs and experts alike are betting rapper Kendrick Lamar will be named hip-hop's Good Kid and singer Lorde will receive the Royal treatment.
The NBA fined Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban $100,000 on Saturday for confronting referees and using inappropriate language toward them.
DALLAS (AP) — Monta Ellis struggled with his shot for most of the game. His big 2-minute outburst in the fourth quarter Tuesday night is all that really mattered for the Dallas Mavericks.
EXCLUSIVE: Facing a string of recent high-profile courtroom defeats lately, the Securities and Exchange Commission wants to a hire a mock trial firm to help agency lawyers get ready for big cases.
Mark Cuban won a years-long fight with the federal government Wednesday as jurors decided that the billionaire basketball team owner did not commit insider-trading when he sold his shares in an Internet company in 2004.