- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
Latest Mark Dantonio Items
Michigan State football coach Mark Dantonio will earn $3.64 million in annual compensation after agreeing to an amended contract following the school's first Rose Bowl victory in over a quarter-century.
Auburn's Gus Malzahn has been named national coach of the year by the Over the Mountain Touchdown Club.
Michigan State's Mark Dantonio and Michigan's Brady Hoke had very different seasons, and their hour-long presentations reflected that Friday at the state High School Football Coaches Association clinic.
Gus Malzahn knows all about Bear Bryant, so this award meant a whole lot to the Auburn coach.
EAST LANSING, Mich. (AP) — Michigan State coach Mark Dantonio says the program has closed the gap with college football's elite.
As No. 1 Florida State and No. 2 Auburn prepare in Southern California to meet Monday in the last BCS championship game, the University of Texas is still looking for a new football coach. And until the Longhorns make a hire, just about every successful coach can be considered a candidate — including Florida State's Jimbo Fisher and Auburn's Gus Malzahn.
Michigan State coach Mark Dantonio says his "intentions are to be at Michigan State." If he does, it sounds as if a big raise is coming his way.
A Texas-sized cloud of uncertainty looms over college football's biggest game of the season.
Connor Cook passed for a career-high 332 yards and hit Tony Lippett with a tiebreaking 25-yard touchdown pass early in the fourth quarter, leading No. 4 Michigan State to a 24-20 victory over No. 5 Stanford on Wednesday night in the 100th Rose Bowl.