- Malaysia Airlines pilots sometimes left cockpit door unlocked: U.S. businessman
- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
Latest Mark Dantonio Items
Michigan State coach Mark Dantonio says his "intentions are to be at Michigan State" and not change jobs.
Stanford's David Shaw and Michigan State's Mark Dantonio have built powerhouse teams over the last few years, and so far they've both stuck around when bigger football powers with deeper pockets came calling.
Michigan State has suspended senior linebacker Max Bullough (BUHL'-uh) for violating team rules, making him ineligible to play in the Rose Bowl.
Gus Malzahn inherited a demoralized Auburn team that had just gone through the program's worst season in decades with a stagnant offense and pliant defense.
Mark Dantonio doesn't see Michigan State as a springboard for something else.
Ohio State had the nation's longest active winning streak end at 24 as coach Urban Meyer suffered his first loss since taking over in Columbus. Michigan State sealed the victory, and its probable trip to the Rose Bowl, with Jeremy Langford's late 26-yard TD run. The Spartans haven't played in Pasadena since 1988.
Mark Dantonio wants to make it abundantly clear there is no lingering animosity between him and the coaching staff at Ohio State.
With a full week of league play in the books, a familiar trend has emerged in the Big Ten.
Notre Dame took advantage of a trick play that backfired, as well as four pass interference calls and a holding penalty that kept drives alive, to defeat Michigan State for the third straight time.