- Budget deal to get quick vote in the House
- Comma on!: Twitter erupts over Obama-Castro ‘marriage’
- Sebelius calls for review of Obamacare rollout woes
- American dream dying, but many see free market as solution: Poll
- Air Force base in South Carolina boots Nativity scene
- Israel poised for a $173M boost from the U.S. for missile defense
- Leon Panetta named as source of ‘Zero Dark Thirty’ scriptwriter’s information
- Mandela service sign language interpreter: ‘He made up his own signs’
- Pope Francis named Time’s ‘Person of the Year’
- Ben Affleck: Fundraising for Democrats started to ‘feel gross’
Latest Mark Dayton Items
Republican Tom Emmer has conceded the Minnesota governor's race to Mark Dayton after a statewide recount made little difference in the Democrat's election-night lead of nearly 9,000 votes.
Democrats captured the nation's last contested gubernatorial and House races Wednesday, a small consolation prize in a year of major Republican gains.
A nonprofit group has complained to the Federal Election Commission that censured Democratic Rep. Charles B. Rangel of New York improperly paid legal bills from a political action committee.
Congress agreed Monday to a one-month delay in Medicare payment cuts to doctors, giving a short-term reprieve to a looming crisis over treatment of the nation's senior citizens.
In a year when Republicans won big victories in midterm elections across the nation, California Democrats made a clean sweep of eight statewide contests on Nov. 2.
Sarah Palin says she could defeat President Obama if she seeks the White House in 2012.
Tom Foley, the Republican candidate for Connecticut governor, conceded to Democrat Dan Malloy on Monday despite calls by the state GOP for an investigation into the voting process in the state's largest city.
How big a year was it for Minnesota's Republicans? Let's just say that if Ronald Reagan had been on the ballot Tuesday, he might have finally carried the state.
With Election Day here, it's time to assess the status of gay marriage issues.