- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- Unemployment rose to 6.2 percent in July; 209K jobs added
- Dave Brat wishes Eric Cantor well, says he’s ready to take over on Nov. 5
- Ugandan court invalidates controversial anti-gay law
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Mark Dicamillo
While Hispanics favor Mr. Brown over Ms. Whitman 50 percent to 39 percent, they usually back Democrats by a 3-to-1 ratio, Mr. DiCamillo said.
"Here we are in the early stages and we see the outlines of what she's trying to do, broaden support among ethnic voters and union members," Mr. DiCamillo said.