- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
Topic - Mark Dominik
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers have hired Arizona Cardinals front-office executive Jason Licht to help coach Lovie Smith transform a team that hasn't won a playoff game in more than a decade into a championship contender.
The Buccaneers say Lovie Smith is the ideal man to coach Tampa Bay.
Greg Schiano believes he changed the Tampa Buccaneers for the better, though not enough to save his job.
It didn't take long.
Bucs co-chairman Bryan Glazer said in a brief statement that the team has "not lived up to our standards" over the past two years and "we believe the time has come to find a new direction."
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers say a third player has been diagnosed with MRSA, a staph infection that is resistant to many common antibiotics.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers guard Carl Nicks is being treated for a recurrence of the MRSA infection in his left foot.
Quarterback Josh Freeman was released by the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Thursday, a week after being benched in favor of rookie Mike Glennon.
The Bucs (0-4) released the 25-year-old QB after contacting every NFL team in an unsuccessful attempt to trade him. The club must pay him the remaining $6.25 million of his salary for this season.
Tampa Bay guard Carl Nicks and kicker Lawrence Tynes are being treated for MRSA infections.
Mike Williams wants to be a Tampa Bay Buccaneer for life and has a new contract he hopes will help him achieve that goal.
Two Massachusetts men accused of secretly recording and selling a prank phone call involving two NFL general managers face federal wiretapping charges in western New York.
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers had the patience, persistence and money it took to get Darrelle Revis.
Darrelle Revis walked into the Tampa Bay Buccaneers weight room and received a round of applause from some of his new teammates.
The three-time All-Pro cornerback acquired from the New York Jets was formally introduced Monday as the newest member of a defense that ranked last in the NFL in pass defense in 2012.
"I've spoken to the player, I've spoken to his agent, and we're not at liberty to confirm or deny any player right now," Dominik said.
"From everything we've been told and understand, this does happen, which is why MRSA is a bacteria that's hard to treat," Dominik said of the recurrence.