- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns Israeli shelling of shelter in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
- U.S. chemical sites vulnerable despite millions spent on security: Congress
- Driverless cars to hit the British streets by 2015
- GOP presses to scrap IRS commissioner position — but put in panel
- New bill would make sure women in military can get free birth control
Latest Mark Gandler Items
Are the Capitals ready to trade Marty Erat and Michal Neuvirth? If not, who will be their starting goalie?
The agent for Capitals defenseman Dmitry Orlov has asked the Capitals to trade him, saying it's the 'only humane thing to do'
This was the decade of Alexander Semin. He spent over 10 years as Washington Capitals property, from the draft in 2002 until Thursday's signing with the Carolina Hurricanes.
The Washington Capitals have always wanted Alexander Semin to score. His $6.7 million salary this season was fit for a sniper who fills up the net.
Stan Galiev isn't much different of a hockey player this week than last. He's still a 19-year-old wing with speed and a lot of potential.