- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
By Michael Widlanski
Leveling the battlefield to aid terrorists enables evil to fight on
Topic - Mark Glaze
Mark Glaze, who heads up Mayors Against Illegal Guns — the pet project of former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg — said he's done with the group and is stepping down in June.
Rather, he said there was still hope to beat the National Rifle Association — it's just going to take a while.
"This issue is unbelievably important to me," he said in the report. "But it's a tough issue and a tough grind. And there's a point where you feel you've done all you can do."