- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- Unemployment rose to 6.2 percent in July; 209K jobs added
- Dave Brat wishes Eric Cantor well, says he’s ready to take over on Nov. 5
- Ugandan court invalidates controversial anti-gay law
- Al Sharpton to NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio: ‘I’ll be your worst enemy’
- South Africa to prosecute after giraffe killed during truck transport
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Mark Glaze
Mark Glaze, who heads up Mayors Against Illegal Guns — the pet project of former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg — said he's done with the group and is stepping down in June.
"People who thought that you were going to win the hardest public policy fight there is overnight and defeat the toughest special interest were kidding themselves," he said, Breitbart reported.
The issue has become exhausting, he said, Breitbart reported.