- Obama downplays IRS scandal, blames Obamacare rollout on ‘outdated’ agencies
- Pregnancies decline overall, up among older women
- Pentagon plans to destroy Syrian chemical arms on ship at sea
- Paris Metro issues ‘politeness manual’ to improve passengers’ behavior
- Justin Bieber, crew detained at Australian airport in drug search
- Lee Rigby trial: Muslim who machete-hacked soldier calls it ‘humane’ kill
- GM ending Chevy sales in Europe to focus on Opel and Vauxhall
- Putin’s diplomats to U.S. busted for living high life off $1.5M bilked from Medicaid
- Happy Meal: Couple goes to McDonald’s, leaves with bag packed with cash
- Boehner: It took me 3 to 4 hours to sign up for Obamacare
Latest Mark Hershhorn Items
A report commissioned by Rutgers University after a scandal led to the ousting of its basketball coach and athletic director finds breakdowns in communication as the university learned about the coach's physical and verbal abuse of players.
A Rutgers University lawyer resigned Thursday amid growing anger that he was still employed after approving a decision in December to suspend rather than fire basketball coach Mike Rice, even though he was aware of a video showing the coach hitting, kicking and taunting players.
A New Jersey elected official is asking for a member of Rutgers University's board of governors to be ousted for failing to tell the full board about problems with the men's basketball coach.
Members of the Rutgers men's basketball team say they didn't feel threatened by their former coach's behavior and they want an assistant coach to take over the program.
Rutgers University took steps Thursday to publicly address the administrative fallout from the scandal over its men's basketball coach, announcing an expected independent review and hiring a new top lawyer for the school.
Rutgers University took steps Thursday to publicly address the fallout from the scandal over its men's basketball coach, announcing an expected independent review and hiring a respected former state attorney general as the new top lawyer for the school.