- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
- Hillary: ‘Dead broke’ comment was ‘inartful,’ but insists it was ‘accurate’
- Fla. mom arrested for allowing 7-year-old son to walk to park alone
Topic - Mark Hughes
Stephen Ireland has agreed on a permanent move to Stoke as the Premier League club also announced the arrival of striker John Guidetti on loan.
This weekend, the two kinds of football played on opposite shores of the Atlantic for once have a shared fascination _ handshakes.
Fulham will reject any offers for American Clint Dempsey in the January transfer window, manager Mark Hughes said Friday.