- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Mark Hutchinson
J.K. Rowling's long-awaited website for all things Harry Potter will be open for business in early April.
The secret of "Pottermore" has been revealed — Harry Potter's wild wizard adventures are going digital.
Rowling spokesman Mark Hutchinson said Thursday that the sale date for e-books had not been confirmed.
"We've had a lot of requests for online games," she said. "I wanted to pull it back to reading."