- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Latest Mark Ingram Items
The New Orleans Saints have not decided whether to exercise a 2015 team option on running back Mark Ingram's contract, coach Sean Payton said Wednesday.
METAIRIE, La. (AP) — When Seahawks cornerback Richard Sherman started studying video for this Saturday's rematch with the Saints in the NFC playoffs, he noticed something different about New Orleans' offense.
New Orleans had been 0-5 in postseason games outside of the Big Easy since entering the league in 1967. The Saints (12-5) will play at NFC top-seed Seattle next Saturday; they lost there 34-7 in the regular season.
PHILADELPHIA (AP) — After erasing nearly a half-century of road playoff frustration, a trip to Seattle shouldn't be intimidating for Drew Brees, Shayne Graham and the New Orleans Saints.
Alabama's Trent Richardson wasn't a starter when he arrived on the scene.
Alabama's Trent Richardson is eager to show what he can do against No. 1 LSU.
I had roughly 10 seconds to stop by the TV and get an update during the late afternoon games this past Sunday. In that time, I learned that Patriots running back BenJarvus Green-Ellis had run for more than 100 yards and scored a pair of touchdowns.
The New Orleans Saints have agreed to terms with two more draft picks today, first with former Alabama Heisman Trophy running back Mark Ingram and then Illinois linebacker Martez Wilson.
The agent for Mark Ingram says the former Alabama Heisman Trophy running back has agreed to contract terms with the New Orleans Saints.