- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Mark Jacobs
Mark Jacobs and Lorin Rainer arrived to work the NASCAR race at Kentucky Speedway more energized than usual.
The grandson of the founder of a hot dog diner in Ohio made famous on TV's "M.A.S.H." was charged Wednesday with stealing more than $100,000 from the family business.
The lawyer for a San Francisco woman charged with breaking into the hotel room of "Jeopardy!" host Alex Trebek says his client is a prostitute, not a thief.