- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Mark Kelly Items
Astronaut Mark Kelly and his twin brother will help NASA study the effects of spaceflight on the human body.
The state Legislature voted Friday to approve funding for cancer research facilities at Oregon Health & Science University, got the budget back in balance and then adjourned the 2014 session.
Astronaut Mark Kelly will be the keynote speaker this summer at Lowell Observatory in Flagstaff.
Former U.S. Rep. Gabrielle Giffords is working on a book about gun control.
The husband of former Arizona congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords, Mark Kelly, appeared before Oregon legislators on Thursday to speak in favor of expanded background checks for gun sales, as Republicans contended the Democrat-proposed legislation is "political posturing" as Oregon's May primary nears.
Former Arizona U.S. Rep. Gabrielle Giffords, who survived a 2011 shooting, testified Tuesday before a Washington state House panel considering an initiative to expand firearm background checks in the state, telling lawmakers that "the nation is counting on you."
On the eve of President Barack Obama's State of the Union address, former Arizona Rep. Gabby Giffords is challenging Washington leaders not to ignore gun violence.
Former Arizona Rep. Gabrielle Giffords is coming to Olympia to testify in favor of an initiative to require universal background checks on all firearm sales in Washington state.
Former Arizona Rep. Gabrielle Giffords – whose congressional career came to a standstill when she was the victim of a shooting – ventured back into the spotlight this weekend, visiting a gun show and calling on those who would listen to continue the fight for more gun laws and regulations.