- Obama encourages ICE to stand down, say former border agents
- Pro-Palestinian protesters attack Israeli soccer team in Austria match
- Virginia police: 2 dead after storm at campground
- Ukrainian prime minister announces resignation
- House members question $17 billion VA request
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo launches statewide task force to collect LGBT data
- Obama’s motorcade prevents woman in labor from crossing street to hospital
- Grijalva: Anti-trafficking law ‘line in the sand for many of us’
- Joe Biden: ‘Businesses are hiring at historic rates’
- Jeb Bush to Congress: Don’t use border crisis as excuse to delay immigration reform
Topic - Mark Kennedy
An organization formed by former Supreme Court Justice Mark Kennedy after he stepped down as state Democratic Party chairman has gone dormant, but another group is developing.
Mark Kennedy, who previously worked for The Associated Press for 13 years, is rejoining the news agency as its theater and pop culture writer.