- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns Israeli shelling of shelter in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
- U.S. chemical sites vulnerable despite millions spent on security: Congress
- Driverless cars to hit the British streets by 2015
- GOP presses to scrap IRS commissioner position — but put in panel
- New bill would make sure women in military can get free birth control
Topic - Mark Kennedy
An organization formed by former Supreme Court Justice Mark Kennedy after he stepped down as state Democratic Party chairman has gone dormant, but another group is developing.
Mark Kennedy, who previously worked for The Associated Press for 13 years, is rejoining the news agency as its theater and pop culture writer.
"When we register people to vote, we don't ask them how they're going to vote," Kennedy said.