- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
- In Colorado, a pot holiday tries to go mainstream
- Ukraine PM vows to find ‘bastards’ behind anti-Semitic fliers
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- Transcript reveals confusion over ferry evacuation in South Korea
- Militants kill 14 Algerian soldiers in ambush
- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Mark L. Magaw
"It's a different administration, a different focus," said Prince George's County Police Chief Mark L. Magaw, who was appointed in December after County Executive Rushern L. Baker III was sworn into office.
"As we looked at several of these establishments, they were clearly violating [their permits], and we approached agencies to look at opportunities to get them in line," Chief Magaw said, when asked about the flurry of enforcement activity.