- ‘Welcome to the edge of freedom’: Biden’s boots touch down in DMZ
- Obama: Hole U.S. ‘digging out of’ requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Mark Levoir
The Baltimore Ravens and offensive tackle Bryant McKinnie agreed on a two-year deal, pending him passing a physical.
The Baltimore Ravens say they have signed former Tennessee Titans offensive lineman Jason Murphy and former New England Patriots tackle Mark LeVoir.
Safety Rahim Moore's vicious hit on Buffalo wide receiver Donald Jones drew outrage and shoves from the Bills and kudos from his Denver Broncos teammates.