- Malaysia Airlines pilots sometimes left cockpit door unlocked: U.S. businessman
- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
By David A. Clarke Jr.
Blame Washington's intelligence failure, not lack of police
Topic - Mark Magaw
Police in Prince George's County are investigating the sexual assault of an elderly woman inside her Riverdale home.
A 23-year-old Prince George's County officer died in a car crash while pursuing a suspect on Interstate 95 Monday afternoon, police said.
Prince George's County Executive Rushern L. Baker III on Friday nominated the interim chiefs of the police and fire departments to lead the agencies on a permanent basis.
"Police Officer Morris represented the very best that our agency has to offer," Police Chief Mark Magaw said in a written statement. "He wanted to be a Prince George’s County police officer from a very young age, and it showed in all of his interactions with the community."