- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Latest Mark Magliocchetti Items
The son of former superlobbyist Paul Magliocchetti, who cooperated in the federal investigation of his father for making illegal campaign contributions, was sentenced Tuesday to two years of supervised probation for his role in the scheme.
A federal grand jury has indicted one-time superlobbyist Paul Magliocchetti on charges of making hundreds of thousands of dollars in illegal campaign contributions through straw donors to favored members of Congress.