- Ben Sasse scores Sen. Ted Cruz’s endorsement for Nebraska Senate primary
- Beer-flavored lollipops make debut: ‘An All-American slam-dunk’
- Gabby Giffords’ gun control push gets high-profile speaker: Bill Clinton
- Tony Blair to warn West: Take sides against radical Islam
- Pfc. Bradley Manning’s name change to Chelsea heads to court
- NYPD’s attempt at positive Twitter outreach campaign proves to be an epic fail
- Michigan man among first in U.S. to get ‘bionic eye’
- JetBlue pilots vote to unionize; 2 previous attempts failed
- Pentagon plans to replace flight crews with ‘full-time’ robots
- Navy’s military dolphins may meet Putin’s porpoises in Black Sea
Latest Mark Magliocchetti Items
The son of former superlobbyist Paul Magliocchetti, who cooperated in the federal investigation of his father for making illegal campaign contributions, was sentenced Tuesday to two years of supervised probation for his role in the scheme.
A federal grand jury has indicted one-time superlobbyist Paul Magliocchetti on charges of making hundreds of thousands of dollars in illegal campaign contributions through straw donors to favored members of Congress.