- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Mark Mahaney
A St. Paul man who presumably died on Mount Rainier in Washington state always showed an instinctive passion for climbing, his uncle said Sunday.
Groupon's stock hit its lowest level Wednesday since the online deals company went public last November amid concerns about traffic to its website and its exposure to Europe's weak economy.
Netflix subscribers watched more than 1 billion hours of online video last month as the advent of high-speed Internet connections and high-powered mobile devices change people's viewing habits.
If not for the slideshow and contextual searches, Yahoo would have processed 520 million fewer requests in June and Microsoft would have had 374 million fewer requests, Mahaney wrote in a research note.