- Obama encourages ICE to stand down, say former border agents
- Pro-Palestinian protesters attack Israeli soccer team in Austria match
- Virginia police: 2 dead after storm at campground
- Ukrainian prime minister announces resignation
- House members question $17 billion VA request
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo launches statewide task force to collect LGBT data
- Obama’s motorcade prevents woman in labor from crossing street to hospital
- Grijalva: Anti-trafficking law ‘line in the sand for many of us’
- Joe Biden: ‘Businesses are hiring at historic rates’
- Jeb Bush to Congress: Don’t use border crisis as excuse to delay immigration reform
Latest mark murphy Items
Delaware education officials have approved four new charter schools, all in New Castle County.
State officials are urging more Delaware schools to offer breakfast to their students, saying proper nutrition is an important foundation for learning.
National Football League owners have made a post-season ticket policy change that will help the Green Bay Packers avoid the controversy that arose when the team qualified for the playoffs late in the 2013-2014 season.
A judge has ruled that a former patient at Riverview Psychiatric Center in Augusta was prompted by anger and not mental illness when he attacked a worker last year, leaving a pen embedded in her hand.
The Green Bay Packers released details of another banner year financially on Tuesday, crediting another winning season, revenue-sharing across the NFL and shrinking player costs.
The Green Bay Packers announced Tuesday that they had a record year financially, driven in large part by their 13-0 start to a season in which they were the defending Super Bowl champion.
The cheese is going fast.
Green Bay Packers President Mark Murphy says the team sold more than a thousand shares in the opening moments of its stock sale.
The Green Bay Packers finished on top last season and it's reflected in their bottom line.