- Records: Man in Fla. theater shooting also was texting
- The Putin problem: U.S. needs Russian rockets for spy satellites
- Florida cops ticket toddler in toy convertible: report
- Kerry warns of ‘very serious’ response to Crimea-Russia alliance
- Fla. Rep. Alan Grayson’s wife drops restraining order against him
- McDonald’s lawsuits filed over wages ‘stolen’ like Hamburglar steals Big Macs
- HUMPHRIES: Fight like a Democrat – An open letter to Sen. Mitch McConnell
- Florida board member shocks with ‘Heil Hitler’ salute at town meeting
- Bill O’Reilly, Chris Matthews inducted into Irish America Hall of Fame
- Military given ‘execute order’ by Obama for secret cyber mission in June
By Emily Miller
Obama is losing the debate on gun ownership, concealed-carry permits
Topic - Mark Nejame
The Florida judge presiding over the Trayvon Martin shooting case removed herself Wednesday after the attorney for defendant George Zimmerman argued she had a possible conflict of interest that related to her husband.
The Florida judge presiding over the Trayvon Martin shooting case removed herself Wednesday after the attorney for defendant George Zimmerman argued she had possible conflicts of interest that related to her husband.
The ex-fiance of a Florida mother who vanished shortly after appearing on "The People's Court" hired a criminal defense attorney on Tuesday with a tie to the Casey Anthony case and the Tiger Woods scandal.
Jim Parsons seems to have gotten a big bang out of Broadway and wants to return.
An attorney hired by the man deemed the focus of law enforcement's investigation into the disappearance of a Florida mother who vanished shortly after appearing on "The People's Court" says his client is not guilty of any crime.
A man whose ex-fiancee vanished after the pair appeared on "The People's Court" is urging officials to expand their search for her, even though authorities have focused their investigation on him and removed the pair's children from his care.
"Manslaughter would have made more sense given the facts that have become public," CNN legal analyst Mark Nejame said.
Attorney Mark NeJame said Smith is asking for the missing-persons search group Texas Equusearch to help look for Parker.