- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Topic - Mark Olson
IndyCar and team owner Mark Olson have resolved issues stemming from a race in 2011.
The day feels so distant to Mark Olson, almost like another life.
IndyCar has suspended Indy Lights team O2 Racing Technology and the individual membership of team owner Mark Olson through the end of 2012.
Olson said he's grateful to IndyCar and looks forward to "opportunities to work together in the future."
"Everything was so different," Mr. Olson said.