- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Latest Mark O'Mara Items
The attorney who helped George Zimmerman win acquittal last year says he was asked to represent a Florida firefighter charged with sexually assaulting several women because of his ability to handle sensitive cases.
The Orlando attorney who successfully defended George Zimmerman after he fatally shot an unarmed teen has been hired to defend a Deltona firefighter accused of rape by a dozen women.
George Zimmerman's attorney, Mark O'Mara, said on Tuesday evening on CNN that he was stepping down as legal counsel for his now-famous client.
George Zimmerman's defense attorney Mark O'Mara took to CNN to explain why the family Mr. Zimmerman helped rescue last week canceled their scheduled press conference on Wednesday.
Although George Zimmerman has finally been found not guilty, Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid warned, "this isn't over with." Before the next drama unfolds, let's take a moment to reflect on this ordeal.
George Zimmerman is due to get his gun back — and that's a good thing, because now he'll need it more than ever, his lawyer said.
A jury began deliberating George Zimmerman's fate Friday after hearing dueling portraits of the neighborhood watch captain: a wannabe cop who took the law into his own hands or a well-meaning volunteer who shot Trayvon Martin because he feared for his life.
The defense attorney for Florida resident George Zimmerman relied on the wisdom of Founding Fathers to make key points to the jury during his closing arguments on Friday — and to emphasize that the jurors were representing the Constitution at work and ought to take their responsibilities seriously.
A Florida judge has denied a request from George Zimmerman's defense attorney to acquit the neighborhood watch volunteer of second-degree murder for fatally shooting Trayvon Martin.