- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - mark o'meara
Bernhard Langer and Fred Couples broke away with birdies on the 17th to top the leaderboard going into Sunday's final round of the Mitsubishi Electric Championship at Hualalai.
Maybe one reason Tiger Woods isn't that impressed by anyone shooting 59 is that he's already done it.
Fifteen years after winning the British Open at Royal Birkdale, Mark O'Meara will be making a return to the course for the Senior British Open.
They lined up four rows deep, craning their necks for a glimpse of Nick Faldo, Tom Watson and Fred Couples walking onto the first tee at the British Open.
Mark O'Meara doesn't think Vijay Singh would ever try to cheat but still believes the Fijian should be suspended "for a couple of months" by the PGA Tour for admitting he used a deer-antler spray that contains a banned substance.
One month, the debate was Fred Couples getting elected to the World Golf Hall of Fame by the slimmest of margins. The next month, conversation shifted to whom the PGA of America would consider as the next Ryder Cup captain.
Fred Couples withdrew from the Champion's Tour Boeing Classic on Friday because of back problems on the first hole.
Former champion Mark O'Meara has withdrawn from the British Open next week because of an injury.
Mark O'Meara withdrew from the Champions Tour's Montreal Championship on Thursday because of a lingering cartilage injury to his lower right ribs.
Mark O'Meara, the 1998 Masters champion, withdrew with a rib injury before his first round at Augusta National.
Imagine winning two of golf's biggest trophies only a couple of months apart. Then, right when it looks as though a dream season can't get any better, competing against a limited field of stars and beating Tiger Woods on the last day when no one gave you much of a chance.
Olin Browne showed little emotion until rolling in a 30-foot birdie putt on the final hole to clinch a three-shot victory over Mark O'Meara in the U.S. Senior Open on Sunday.
The coolest thing at the U.S. Senior Open hasn't been the air conditioning in the clubhouse or the ice in the drinks at the corporate tents.
Mark O'Meara says Tiger Woods has lost one of the best caddies around in Steve Williams but believes his close friend will cope without the New Zealander.
"He's not all there, mentally, but his game is coming back," O'Meara added.
"I'd never underestimate what Tiger is capable of doing," he said. "He may not be swinging the best. He may not be the most confident player right now. But saying all that, Tiger being Tiger, he has fought back before and he will fight back from this."