- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
- 3 African leaders cancel trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
- Sarah Palin’s online channel hits snag as Stephen Colbert buys similar URL
- SWAT spends seven hours in standoff with empty home
Latest Mark Pieth Items
FIFA's reputation depends on resolving allegations about Qatar's selection as the 2022 World Cup host, according to the governing body's anti-corruption advisers.
Anti-corruption advisers appointed by FIFA say it's important to give "a convincing and transparent answer" to allegations about Qatar's selection as 2022 World Cup host.
Criticized on all sides after a series of scandals, FIFA's executive committee members should not be publicly targeted by the governing body's anti-corruption advisers, President Sepp Blatter said Friday.
FIFA's anti-corruption adviser called for swift publication on Friday of a Swiss court document revealing which soccer officials took millions of dollars from marketing agency ISL as kickbacks from World Cup broadcasting deals.
Global anti-corruption watchdog Transparency International has ended its working relationship with FIFA because past allegations of wrongdoing in world soccer won't be investigated.
FIFA appointed Swiss anti-corruption expert Mark Pieth on Wednesday to lead the reform of soccer's world governing body following a series of scandals.