- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Latest Mark Reynolds Items
Back on June 1, the AP unveiled a list of 10 players who were off to slow starts but were likely to bounce back quickly _ some thinly veiled advice for fantasy players, if you will.
Brian Ward, a minor league catcher, sat on a chair in front of his locker in the Orioles' big-league spring training clubhouse. When asked to describe Baltimore shortstop J.J. Hardy, Ward spoke in a hushed tone.
Orioles slugger Mark Reynolds says Los Angeles Angels pitcher Ervin Santana intentionally threw a fastball at him on Saturday night, and the first baseman felt fortunate to have avoided serious injury after being struck in the helmet by the pitch.
Kevin McMullan, now the associate head coach at the University of Virginia, got a telephone call after the 2005 minor league season from one of his former players.
The Arizona Diamondbacks have traded strikeout-prone slugger Mark Reynolds to the Baltimore Orioles for two relievers.
Adrian Gonzalez, Mark Reynolds and Shaun Marcum switched leagues Monday as teams started trading at baseball's winter meetings. Cliff Lee's agent showed up, too, but said no telling when his prize pitcher might sign.
Mark Reynolds is taking his big swings to Baltimore.