- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
Latest Mark Richt Items
Coach Mark Richt says the play that ended quarterback Aaron Murray's season wasn't the senior's final snap when he was flung to the ground by Kentucky defensive end Za'Darius Smith.
Georgia said that tests Saturday night and another exam Sunday confirmed Murray tore the anterior cruciate ligament in the knee and will have season-ending surgery this week. Hutson Mason will make his first career start when Georgia plays at Georgia Tech on Saturday.
SEC fans should enjoy all the top-notch quarterbacks while they can because many of the great signal callers in the league won't be around for long.
Georgia running back Keith Marshall and wide receiver Justin Scott-Wesley will miss the rest of the season after tearing the anterior cruciate ligaments in their right knees during a 34-31 overtime victory at Tennessee.
Georgia receiver Malcolm Mitchell will miss the remainder of the season after tearing the anterior cruciate ligament in his right knee in Saturday's loss at Clemson.
Florida has given coach Will Muschamp a raise after an 11-win season.
Alabama coach Nick Saban has a strong _ and seemingly solitary _ stance on the Southeastern Conference potentially moving to a nine-game league schedule.
Aaron Murray wanted nothing more this week than to send Georgia's senior class out with a game to remember.
The national championship could be decided with a dream matchup between two of college football's most storied programs: Notre Dame vs. Alabama.