- We are not amused: Queen’s protection officers warned to keep ‘sticky fingers’ off the royal cashews
- Unleash the crossbows: Gov. Scott Walker creates new hunting season
- Bubonic plague kills 20 in Madagascar
- G-20 diplomats fell for hacker attack promising nude photos of former French first lady Carla Bruni
- Minnesota guardsman charged with stealing private soldier data for fake IDs
- Florida appeals court rules universities can’t regulate guns
- Vladimir Putin defends Russian conservative values
- Tea Party Patriots call key GOP firing a declaration of war
- 68,000 more file for unemployment — in one week
- Michigan bans in-state insurers from covering abortion
Latest Mark Richt Items
AJ McCarron's standard reply about handling big-game pressure is a shrug and a look that says, What's the big deal?
Two years before the playoffs start in college football, the Southeastern Conference is staging a semifinal to determine who plays Notre Dame in the BCS title game.
Two years before the playoffs start in college football, the Southeastern Conference isstaging a semifinal to determine who plays Notre Dame in the BCS title game.
The Georgia Bulldogs collected a trophy at midfield for another win over their state rival, then got some encouragement from the governor in their quest for a bigger reward.
OK, all you SEC haters.
Breaking down the AP college football poll after Week 9 of the regular season.
The Bulldogs stuffed the third-ranked Gators from every angle, forcing six turnovers in a 17-9 victory Saturday that left them on the cusp of the Southeastern Conference championship game.
Jason Aldean admits it was really hard to keep his big announcement a secret. It was a doozy, after all.
No one was more relieved than Sanders Commings when Georgia got through its first two games unscathed.