- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Latest Mark Richt Items
Georgia is trying to get back to where it was not so long ago.
Mark Richt dusted off an old speech on the eve of Georgia's first practice.
Georgia running back Washaun Ealey is leaving the Bulldogs, the school said Monday, a move that wasn't surprising after he was suspended twice for disciplinary reasons.
Longtime Washington Redskins assistant Kirk Olivadotti is Georgia's new inside linebackers coach.
University of Georgia football coach Mark Richt has not yet decided whether to suspend a football player after learning he was charged with assault last year.
When Georgia's players are chillin' back at the dorm, they can't help but check out all the possible scenarios.
Coach Mark Richt said Tuesday his two-game suspension of tailback Caleb King will make it more difficult for Georgia to build off last week's win over Tennessee.
This used to be one of those signature games on the Southeastern Conference schedule.
Derek Dooley says it's no big deal. His father knows better.