- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
By Drew Johnson
Inept government shouldn't be entrusted with the power to kill its citizens
Topic - Mark Rosenker
The satellite images, which were captured Sunday, appear to show "three suspected floating objects" between Malaysia and Vietnam, China's official Xinhua News Agency reported, adding that one of the objects measured 79 feet by 72 feet.
If the plane did make a sharp turn and was picked up by military radar over the strait, the fact that Malaysia's air force did not intercept and investigate it is troubling, he said.