- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
Latest Mark Ruffalo Items
"Avengers" star Mark Ruffalo joined a massive rally in Detroit on Friday to protest the city's water shutoffs that the United Nations says violate the human right to water.
Featuring a startlingly dramatic turn from Steve Carell, Bennett Miller's "Foxcatcher" premiered Monday at the Cannes Film Festival to largely rave reviews and early Oscar predictions.
At the beginning of Maya Forbes' directorial debut, "Infinitely Polar Bear," we meet two young sisters who are locked inside a car with their mother as protection from their father during one of his manic episodes.
Associated Press reporters at the Sundance Film Festival share what's in their notebooks:
The scene: a Manhattan art-house theater. The cause: a campaign against the gas drilling process known as fracking that's being led by more than 100 celebrities, including Yoko Ono, Sean Lennon, Robert Redford, Mark Ruffalo and Mario Batali.
Just like the superheroes they played in the movie, Mark Ruffalo, Chris Evans, Robert Downey Jr., Jeremy Renner and Samuel L. Jackson all huddled together back stage to get a plan together and of course joke around.
Julia Roberts and Mark Ruffalo will star in an HBO movie adaptation of "The Normal Heart," the play about the onset of the AIDS crisis in New York City in the early 1980s.
A tribute to Bruce Banner and his alter ego.
Don't let Mark Ruffalo's serene demeanor fool you. He admits there's a bit of an Incredible Hulk temper lurking underneath.