- Rep. Luis Gutierrez: Senate Dems wary of immigration politics
- Summer camp for 1 percenters: Sushi, limos and shopping at FAO Schwarz
- Colorado gun crackdown law found to be built on faulty data
- Hank Aaron steps to fundraising plate for Democrat Michelle Nunn
- ISIL terrorists blow up burial site of Jonah, vow more of same
- Impeach Obama, say 35 percent in new poll
- Taliban yank 14 Shiites off bus, bind and shoot them on Afghan road
- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
Topic - Mark S. Pafford
A 16-year-old student who was teased by his California high school classmates for his red hair, social awkwardness and bookish appearance will be tried as an adult on charges of wounding a classmate with a shotgun and trying to target another.
"Clearly this budget misses the mark and it has abandoned Florida's middle class," said Rep. Mark Pafford, D-West Palm Beach.
"The fact that people will knowingly die if we do not expand health care should be of issue to the Republicans," he said.