- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Latest Mark Strong Items
"John Carter" is directed by Andrew Stanton, the Pixar wiz behind lovingly crafted animated wonders "WALL-E" and "Finding Nemo." Like those movies, "John Carter" offers plenty of computer-generated spectacle. But what "Carter" lacks is heart.
Ryan Reynolds says he took the title role in "Green Lantern" to play a hero that can "throw a punch, tell a joke and kiss a girl."