- ‘Welcome to the edge of freedom’: Biden’s boots touch down in DMZ
- Obama: Hole U.S. ‘digging out of’ requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
Latest Mark Teixeira Items
While the Yankees wait to hear from Derek Jeter, another All-Star shortstop finalized a huge contract.
Troy Tulowitzki and the Colorado Rockies are looking ahead with 2020 vision.
First things first for the Yankees. Why worry about Cliff Lee when you can fret over the Texas Rangers' opening pitcher?
A look at the best-of-seven American League championship series between the New York Yankees and Texas Rangers:
Mark Teixeira wishes the Texas Rangers would have won earlier.
Mariano Rivera got the last out, sealing yet another October triumph. Jorge Posada trotted out to mound, and the Yankees came out of the dugout in a businesslike manner to shake each other hands.
There has been nothing romantic about the underdog Minnesota Twins meeting the big, bad New York Yankees in the postseason.
The New York Yankees staggered up to the finish line. Then, behind a dominant performance from CC Sabathia, they strode across it and into the playoffs.
Yankee Stadium wasn't that much of a home run haven this year.