- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Mark Templin
A Montana man has been awarded $60,000 in damages after a doctor wrongly told him he had terminal brain cancer and had only six months to live.
Oct. 25, 2011 - Lexus will reveal the all-new 2013 GS 350 mid-size luxury sedan with F SPORT package at the 2011 Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA) Show in Las Vegas.
"With all of the enhanced features, the LX 570 offers perhaps the most exciting combination of luxury, on-road smoothness and off-road performance of any vehicle in its segment," said Mark Templin, group vice president and general manager, Lexus Division.
"The launch of the all-new Lexus GS is so big that nothing short of the Super Bowl and the Sports Illustrated swimsuit edition would do it justice," said Mark Templin, Lexus group vice president and general manager. "We'll also support the launch with a strong presence across all media, including a Consumer Performance Drive tour to encourage hands-on experience with the 2013 Lexus GS."