- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sci-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Mark Templin
A Montana man has been awarded $60,000 in damages after a doctor wrongly told him he had terminal brain cancer and had only six months to live.
Lexus today announced the Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) for the 2013 LX 570 luxury utility vehicle, which will arrive at dealerships in early February with bold new styling, interior enhancements, cutting-edge technology and remarkable off-road capabilities. The LX will carry an MSRP of $80,930, an increase of 1.9 percent or $1,475. The MSRP does not include a delivery, processing and handling fee of $875.
Bringing sophisticated style, exciting performance and advanced technology to the luxury sport sedan segment, the new 2013 Lexus GS 350 comes to dealer showrooms in February 2012.
Oct. 25, 2011 - Lexus will reveal the all-new 2013 GS 350 mid-size luxury sedan with F SPORT package at the 2011 Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA) Show in Las Vegas.
"With all of the enhanced features, the LX 570 offers perhaps the most exciting combination of luxury, on-road smoothness and off-road performance of any vehicle in its segment," said Mark Templin, group vice president and general manager, Lexus Division.
"The launch of the all-new Lexus GS is so big that nothing short of the Super Bowl and the Sports Illustrated swimsuit edition would do it justice," said Mark Templin, Lexus group vice president and general manager. "We'll also support the launch with a strong presence across all media, including a Consumer Performance Drive tour to encourage hands-on experience with the 2013 Lexus GS."