- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Topic - Mark Templin
A Montana man has been awarded $60,000 in damages after a doctor wrongly told him he had terminal brain cancer and had only six months to live.
Oct. 25, 2011 - Lexus will reveal the all-new 2013 GS 350 mid-size luxury sedan with F SPORT package at the 2011 Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA) Show in Las Vegas.
"The all-new GS 350 with F SPORT package will offer our customers more agility and a sportier appearance," said Mark Templin, Lexus group vice president and general manager. "The racing-inspired F SPORT components were precision engineered for this vehicle, providing quality performance without compromise."
"The GS 350 with F SPORT Package will be a distinctive offering of luxury and excitement," said Templin. "With its dynamic handling, stopping power and true sporty feel this F SPORT package will be sure to please our enthusiasts."