- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
By Edward Hudgins
Free thinkers could find a home in the Republican Party
Topic - Mark Templin
A Montana man has been awarded $60,000 in damages after a doctor wrongly told him he had terminal brain cancer and had only six months to live.
Oct. 25, 2011 - Lexus will reveal the all-new 2013 GS 350 mid-size luxury sedan with F SPORT package at the 2011 Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA) Show in Las Vegas.
"With all of the enhanced features, the LX 570 offers perhaps the most exciting combination of luxury, on-road smoothness and off-road performance of any vehicle in its segment," said Mark Templin, group vice president and general manager, Lexus Division.
"The launch of the all-new Lexus GS is so big that nothing short of the Super Bowl and the Sports Illustrated swimsuit edition would do it justice," said Mark Templin, Lexus group vice president and general manager. "We'll also support the launch with a strong presence across all media, including a Consumer Performance Drive tour to encourage hands-on experience with the 2013 Lexus GS."