- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
- ISTOOK: IRS “wants to throw us in jail,” says tea party leader
- Easter woes: Chocolate costs soar, becoming ‘unaffordable’ luxury
- Michaels craft chain confirms hackers hit 3M customers
- Special Forces’ suicide rates hit record levels — casualties of ‘hard combat’
Topic - Mark Turgeon
Mark Turgeon only had a few hours with his collection of All-Stars in a pair of practices split over two days, so he decided to keep it simple.
Maryland head coach Mark Turgeon has been selected to coach in the 2014 Reese's Division I College All-Star game at the Final Four. Details here.
Chick Hernandez checks in after a tough loss for the Terps means the end of Maryland's ACC run.
Faced with one of the toughest situations a coach has to make, Mark Turgeon went against his convictions on Sunday night. It didn't work out.
Maryland closed out its 61st and final Atlantic Coast Conference regular season in stunning fashion, outlasting No. 5 Virginia 75-69 in overtime Sunday to end the Cavaliers' 13-game winning streak.
Given a second chance to celebrate the conclusion of Maryland's final regular-season game in the Atlantic Coast Conference, the fans at Comcast Center swarmed toward midcourt as the final buzzer sounded.
As the final seconds of regulation ticked off the clock, the sellout crowd was poised to storm the court to celebrate an upset victory in Maryland's final regular season game in the Atlantic Coast Conference.
Sixty-one years of heated rivalries, heartbreaking defeats and unforgettable victories will come to an end Sunday for Maryland when the Terrapins play their final home game as a member of the Atlantic Coast Conference.
Following an incident on Tuesday, Mark Turgeon has delayed making a decision about the immediate future of Charles Mitchell. Details here.
Three points at a time, Maryland turned a halftime deficit against last-place Virginia Tech into the foundation of a blowout victory.
Maryland's schedule has been less than predictable, but coach Mark Turgeon said his team has struggled to take advantage of extra time off.
Maryland head coach Mark Turgeon had additional plans in mind for how he was going to use Roddy Peters. Those, though, haven't worked out. More here.
Gary Williams reacts to Jim Boeheim's advice for Maryland in his postgame comments.
The sellout crowd roared in anticipation as Nick Faust drove to the basket, poised to give Maryland the lead in the closing seconds against No. 4 Syracuse.
Roddy Peters has played less minutes, but coach Mark Turgeon says he's progressing better because of it. More here.
Coach Mark Turgeon says, "I really enjoyed coaching Nick, Shaq and Roddy. It is unfortunate that they will no longer be a part of the program."
"It was fun to see him again," Turgeon said.