- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
Mark V. Hurd
Latest Mark V. Hurd Items
Lauded for making Hewlett-Packard Co. the world's biggest technology company, CEO Mark Hurd was in talks for a new contract worth about $100 million, according to a person familiar with the negotiations.
Hewlett-Packard Co. ousted CEO Mark Hurd on Friday for falsifying expense reports and other documents to conceal a secret relationship with a former contractor and help her get paid for work she didn't do.
Hewlett-Packard Co. ousted its CEO on Friday for allegedly falsifying documents to conceal a relationship with a former contractor and help her get paid for work she didn't do.
SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — Riding a hot streak that has doubled its stock price in the past three years, Hewlett-Packard Co. is rolling the dice on a $13.2 billion acquisition of technology-services provider Electronic Data Systems Corp.