- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
- HAYDEN: Intelligence, evidence and the case against Russia
- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
- Activists vow to occupy fast-food restaurants to get higher pay
- Rep. Luis Gutierrez: Senate Dems wary of immigration politics
- Summer camp for 1 percenters: Sushi, limos and shopping at FAO Schwarz
Latest Mark Wahlberg Items
Summer is the season of Michael Bay.
Robert Downey Jr. turned inspirational speaker at the Kids' Choice Awards, Pharrell set another fashion trend, David Blaine lost his head during a slime-induced illusion, One Direction and Jennifer Lawrence cleaned up, and the green goo bath finally caught up with Mark Wahlberg - thanks to some unlikely slimers.
Mark Wahlberg, star of the upcoming "Transformers: Age of Extinction," is promising the fourth installment of the Michael Bay-directed franchise will be a huge hit.
NEW YORK (AP) — Marcus Luttrell, the former Navy SEAL whose deadly mission in Afghanistan has been turned into the film "Lone Survivor," strides into a hotel room for an interview, trailed by his service dog, Mr. Rigby.
Mark Wahlberg has a message for Hollywood actors who compare their jobs to service members: "How [expletive] dare you." The message came in response to a question and answer session for "Lone Survivor," the Hollywood movie based on former Navy SEAL Marcus Luttrell that Wahlberg stars in.
Mark Wahlberg penned a blog for the Huffington Post over the weekend, revealing he earned his high school diploma this summer, years after dropping out in 9th grade.
Justin Bieber has been splashed across headlines for all the wrong reasons lately, and actor Mark Wahlberg has warned the teen star to clean up his act or risk losing everything.
There are more than a few explosions in “2 Guns,” but what really ignites this schlocky, good-natured action comedy are the easygoing performances from its charismatic lead actors.
Mark Wahlberg was in a somber mood at the New York premiere of his new film, "Pain and Gain" — still grappling with the bombings that struck his hometown of Boston.